Are you ready to solve your health mystery? Have you ever wondered what your symptoms are trying to tell you and what the reasons are behind your or your family’s health, mood, or behavior issues? Do you want to know why you feel the way you do and what may have caused this?
Your Symptoms tell the story. By slowing down and simply listening, you’ll hear your body trying to tell you something. Through a thorough review of your health history, symptoms, and dietary habits, Full Life Nutrition takes the time to listen to, to hear, and interpret your story. Sifting through the clues, a picture begins to emerge as to the what, how, and why. We’ll help you understand what your body is asking for, what it needs to be brought back into balance, and what may be the root causes of your condition.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Pain between your shoulder blades or under your right rib cage? Probably an issue with your liver or gallbladder.
- Bloating shortly after eating? Likely low stomach acid or a need for pancreatic enzymes.
- Nose bleeds, easily bruised or bleeding gums especially when brushing teeth? Sounds like a bioflavonoid/Vitamin C deficiency or maybe there’s a calcium imbalance.
- Susceptible to mosquito bites? B vitamins might help.
- Hair is dry, breaking, falling out or the outer 1/3 of your eyebrows is missing? It could be a low functioning thyroid.
- Out of proportion of reactions, tantrums, or mood swings? Possibly one or more of the following: adrenals, hormones, blood sugar regulation, vitamin or mineral deficiencies, toxicity, reaction to a food additive, or coloring…we can investigate further to pinpoint.
The above are just a few examples of symptoms that, when grouped together, can help create a bigger picture of what’s going on. You’ll see more clearly what’s impacting your different systems and what’s the highest priority. And then of course there’s the why – WHY is there a thyroid issue or a blood sugar regulation issue? WHY is there an issue with your liver? We’re always looking for the why. It’s important to note that we don’t diagnose or treat disease, instead we analyze your current symptoms and address them nutritionally and naturally.